Donate Button

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Adar

First of all, my thanks to the anonymous donor who donated money for me to purchase a flute. You have everyone's gratitude. That will be added to the videos in the near future. A couple of things I wanted to note. No video tonight, but for sure one tomorrow Monday morning; I am with the Matusof family in Madison, WI, where we are are celebrating the completion of the Rambam's Sefer Shel Mitzvot.

I wanted to share with you all another project I have been working on: A concert band fantasia chorale that uses numerics and western notation to map out certain concepts in Judaism. This whole "kaballah in music" deal is something I have been very interested in recently, and therefore will be something I will definitely incorporate if I decided to do one of my own melodies for one of the videos. A happy, healthy, and meaningful Adar to everyone!
---
Aharon HaChassid

No comments:

Post a Comment